Stanley M. Silver has over twenty-five (25) years of legal experience in the Central Florida area. He has handled over 5000 criminal cases as both a former assistant state attorney and as a private criminal defense attorney. Furthermore, Mr. Silver has handled over 3000 family and civil law cases.
Mr. Silver has been interviewed on many national news shows and programs, including, but not limited to: 20/20 (ABC), Nancy Grace (HLN), The Today Show (NBC), Good Morning America (ABC), CBS This Morning, CNN concerning several of the many cases he has handled. Moreover, Mr. Silver has appeared on many local news programs and broadcasts involving his cases as well as being asked for his opinion on various other legal cases/issues. Additionally, Mr. Silver has been quoted in publications and periodicals including but not limited to the Orlando Sentinel, The Miami Herald, and The Wall Street Journal.
Mr. Silver graduated from Nova Southeastern Law School in 1988. While in law school he was awarded a Goodwin Research Fellowship to assist Professor Steven Witsotsky, author of the renowned book Breaking the Impass in the War on Drugs.
Mr. Silver has tremendous experience in all family, criminal, and civil law matters. He handles the following:
Family law, (divorce, custody, child support, paternity, visitation), criminal defense (drug, alcohol, DUI, theft, assault/battery, traffic, juvenile, probation violation), and civil matters (foreclosure defense, commercial litigation, contract, construction, lien law, landlord/tenant).
- B.A. English/philosophy 1981 – Georgia Southern University
- J.D. Juris Doctorate Law – 1988 – Nova Southeastern University
- The International Legal Fraternity Of Phi Delta Phi
- Vice Magister - Blackstone Inn - Phi Delta Phi (1986 - 1987)
- The Florida Bar Association - 1989
- The United States District Court For The Middle District Of Florida – 1989
- The United States Court Of Appeals For The Eleventh Circuit - 2001
Florida Bar Section Memberships:
- Criminal Law Section Of The Florida Bar - Former Member
- Family Law Section Of The Florida Bar - Former Member
Bar Association Memberships:
- Seminole County Bar Association - Former Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Former Member
Bar Association Committee Service:
- Litigation Support Committee Family Law Section - Former Member
- Board Of Directors Legal Aid Society Seminole County Bar Association
- Florida Citrus Sports - Member (2005 - 2010)
- Judge Florida High School Mock Trial State Finals (2005 - 2011)
- Judge Florida High School Mock Trial Regionals (2007 - 2011)
- The Florida Law Related Education Association (2005 - 2011)
- Florida Bar Association Medal Of Distinction Pro Bono Service 2007
- Seminole County Legal Aid - Certificate Of Appreciation 2001